Pune to Tuljapur tour
- Tuljapur is a town with a municipal council in Osmanabad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- Distance between Pune to Tuljapur by Road is, 294 Kms
Tulja Bhavani Temple
- It is located in Tuljapur in Osmanabad district of Maharashtra, India, and is considered one of the 51 Shakti Pithas. It is situated 45 km from Solapur.
- Tulja Bhavani Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the goddess Bhavani. It is located in Tuljapur in Osmanabad district of Maharashtra
- This famous 12th Century Temple located in Tuljapur 40 km from Solapur in Maharashtra is said to be one of the 51 shakthi pithas across the sub continent. district of Maharashtra
- Located On the top side of Tuljapur ghat. Near to MTDC resort. Having a history, mentioned in the temple
- this is a place which is relatively untouched as compared to shri tulja bhavani temple. being one of the visible place in vicinity it’s untouched.
- It’s a nice serene place , from where one can see the Solapur Osmanabad four kade highway and the ascending Latur winding highway coming to the hill town of Tuljapur.Its a nice silent place to meditate and watch the sunset .