Pune to Lonavala tour
- The Distance between Lonavala to Pune by road is 65KM
- IT is a hill station town and a Municipal Council in the Pune district in the Indian State of Maharashtra.
- Kune Falls are located on the old Mumbai- Pune highway; right between Lonavala and Khandala. Dropping down from a height
- Kune Falls lies at an altitude of 622 m set against the stunning backdrop of the famous Sahyadri Mountains.
- The Kune Falls is a waterfall at Lonavla in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the 14th highest waterfall in India
- Lonavala Lake is located on the outskirts of Lonavala and is sourced by the Indrayani River. The lake fills up during the monsoons and dries up
- At the outskirts of Lonavala, and sourced by Inrayani River, Lonavala Lake mesmerizes the visitors with simplistic beauty and serene nature around.
- This lake is located on top of a hill as is a tourist attraction. To get to the lake, had to walk and climb a hill leading to the lake.
Shree Narayani Dham Temple
- Shree Narayani Dham is a peaceful and religious retreat with a beautiful soothing atmosphere.
- Shree Narayani Dham provides a spiritual retreat to tourists in Lonavala, all in presence of God. There are several facilities as the temple complex is spread over 4.5 acres.
- The most important, however, is the social aspect, Shree Narayani Seva Santhan and Shree Narayani Nari Chetna Kendra, through which activities are carried out for the upliftment of the society.
- lake is beautiful and tranquil during the monsoon season. There is a dam located at the side of this lake.
- This lake is located on top of a hill as is a tourist attraction. To get to the lake, had to walk and climb a hill leading to the lake
- Swami Kuvalyananda Road . Off Old Mumbai Pune Hwy Near Valvan Dam, Lonavala 410403 India. 0.9 km from Tungarli Lake.
- Tiger’s Point is a prominent vacationer attraction in Lonavala and offers extremely good views of the valley. If you appearance intently
- Tiger’s Leap because of its shape that resembles a leaping tiger, Tiger Point in Lonavala is a 650-metre high hilltop offering panoramic