Pune to ashtavinayak tour
Mayureshwar Temple (Morgoan)
- Shri Mayureshwar temple of Morgaon is one of the Ashtavinayak Temples which is considered of great importance
- The Mayureshwar Temple is a major Ganapathi temple in the Astavinayak group
- the village of Morgaon close to Pune.
Siddhivinayak Temple (Siddhatek)
- Located on the banks of river Bhima, Siddhivinayak Temple, Siddhatek is almost 101km east of Pune in the Karjat Taluka district
- The Shree Siddhivinayak Temple at Siddhatek is a Hindu temple dedicated to Ganesha.
- The distance between Pune and Siddhivinayak Temple, Siddhatek is 92 km
Chintamani Temple (Theur)
- The Chintamani Temple of Theur is a Hindu temple dedicated to Ganesha Located 25 km (16 mi) from Pune, the temple is “one of the larger and more famous”
- The Chintamani Temple of Theur is a Ganesh temple and is included in the Ashta Vinayaka shrines of Maharashtra.
Mahaganpati Temple (Ranjangaon)
- The Ranjangaon Ganpati temple or well know as Mahaganpati of Ranjangaon is located in Shirur Taluka about 51.5 km
- Ranjangaon Ganpati is one among the Ashtavinayak, celebrating eight instances of legends related to Ganesha.
Vigneshwara Temple (Ojhar / Ojzar)
- Ozar is midway between Narayangaon on the Pune-Nashik highway and Junnar. It houses Shree Vighnahar temple, one of the Ashtavinayak temples.
- The Vighnahar Ganpati Temple or also known as Vigneshwara Temple of Ozar (
Ojhar/Ojzar) is a Hindu temple dedicated to the Lord ‘Ganesha’
- located about 85 km from Pune
Girijatmaj Temple (Lenyadri)
- The Girijatmaj Ashtavinayak Temple Lenyadri is one of the Ashtavinayak temples located in the vicinity of the historical city of Junnar.
- Lenyadri is one of the eight revered Ganesha temples collectively called Ashtavinayaka.
- about 94 km from Pune
Varadvinayak Temple (Mahad)
- Varad Vinayak Ganpati or Mahad Ganpati Temple, also spelled as Varadavinayaka Mahad, is one of the Ashtavinayak temples of the Hindu deity Lord
- Varadvinayak, also spelt as Varadavinayaka, is one of the Ashtavinayak temples of the Hindu deity Ganesha.
- 85 km from pune
Ballaleshwar Temple (Pali)
- Among Ganesha temples, Ballaleshwar is the only incarnation of Ganesha that is known by his devotee’s name.
- Pali Ganpati Temple, also popular as Ballaleshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha
- 17 Km – Distance from Pune to ballaleshwar pali