Pune to Nashik tour
- Shri Trimbakeshwar Temple is located at a distance of about 28 km from Nashik, Maharashtra near the mountain named Brahamagiri from which the river
- Trimbakeshwar is considered as the most sacred town India. There are many reasons for this belief. Godavari originates from the Brahmagiri hills in this town and it is believed that it is the birthplace of Lord Ganesha, known as place of Tri-Sandhya Gayatri.
- At a distance of 9 km from Nashik Central Bus Station, Muktidham is a marble temple complex located at Deolali Gaon on the suburbs of Nashik
- Muktidham Temple, the abode to numerous Hindu gods is made from Rajasthani marble & is one of the famous temple of Nashik close to Nashik Road Rly Station.
- Muktidham Temple in Nashik is abode to numerous Hindu gods and is made from authentic Rajasthani marble. It houses replicas of all the 12 Jyotirlingams