Pune To Jyotirling Tour
- Bhimashankar is an ancient shrine, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Shiva. Far away from the tumult of urban life, peeping through the white clouds, Bhimashankar can be termed a pilgrim’s paradise. The dense forests surrounding the high ranges are an abode for rare species of flora and fauna.
- Bhimashankar Temple is a Jyotirlinga shrine located 50 km Khed taluka (alias Rajgurunagar), near Pune, in Maharashtra
Aundh Nagnath temple
- Aundha Nagnath (Nageshwaram) is a Temple in Hingoli District in the state of Maharashtra, India, an important place of pilgrimage. The present temple is said to have been built by the Seuna (Yadava) dynasty and dates to 13th century.
- It is believed that Dharmraj (eldest of Pandav) has constructed this beautiful temple while they were expelled for 14 years from Hastinapur.
- It lies in the Marathwada region of the Indian state of Maharashtra. The town is known for the Aundha Nagnath Temple, which is dedicated to Shiva.
- Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is an ancient Hindu temple in the town of Trimbak, in the Trimbakeshwar tehsil in the Nashik District of Maharashtra
- Trimbakeshwar Shiva JyotirlingaTemple is an ancient Hindu temple in the town of Trimbak, in the Trimbakeshwar tehsil in the Nashik District of Maharashtra
- The present Trimbakeshwar temple was constructed by third Peshwa Balaji Bajirao … Shri Trimbakeshwar Sansthan takes care of daily three time pooja
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, sometimes referred to as the Ghrneshwar or Ghushmeshwar Temple, is one of the shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Ghrishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Verul : A kilometer long walk away from Ellora caves, the 18th century temple of one of the five Jyothirlingas of Lord Shiva
Parli Vaignath Temple
- Vaidyanatha Jyotirlinga temple, also known as Baba Baidyanath dham and Baidyanath dham is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the most sacred abodes of Shiva.
- It is located in Deoghar in the Santhal Parganas division of the state of Jharkhand, India.Shri.Vaidyanath Mandir Parali … The History of Parli Vaijnath Temple says that Rani Ahilyabhai renovated the Parli Vaijnath Temple in the 1700s.