Pune to Mahableshwar tour
- Mahabaleshwar is a hill terminal in India’s forested Western Ghats range, south of Mumbai. It features several elevated watching factors, such as Arthur’s Seat.
- West of here is centuries-old Pratapgad Ft, set down atop a mountain spur. East, Lingmala Falls topples off a large cliff.
- Pratapgad Fort is a mountain fort built by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. The fort is at a distance of 24 km from the hill station of Mahabaleshwar.
- The fort holds a sturdy view of coastal Konkan. The Bhavani Temple and Afzal Khan’s tomb are other places of interest.
- The fort’s historical significance is due to the Battle of Pratapgad in 1659.The fort is now a popular tourist destination
- Venna lake is a popular vacationer location in Mahabaleshwar. The location of the lake has to do with 11 hectares as well as is built over an area of regarding 28 acres.
- Venna lake is a male-made lake and also not an all-natural lake. Venna lake was constructed in 1942 by Chhatrapati Shri Appasaheb Maharaj.
The lake was built by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj, who was Raja of Satara in 1842. The lake is bordered by trees.
- The cliffs at this view point have resemblance to that of an elephant ‘s head/trunk and hence the view point is called elephant point.
- During rains everything is lush green and you can see waterfalls. Good place for photography lovers.
- You can spend at least one hour enjoying beautiful sights. You can also see man made dam . Horses also available for riding experience.
- The high cliffs at this viewpoint have resemblance to that of an elephant’s head/trunk and also for this reason the view factor is called the elephant factor.
- During rains, every little thing is lavish environment-friendly and you can see waterfalls. Great area for digital photography fans.
- You can spend a minimum of one hr taking pleasure in attractive views. You can likewise see a man-made dam. Equines are additionally readily available for riding experience.
The name ‘Parsi Factor’ is motivated by the value of the area to the very early Parsi area. It is bordered by soaring, green mountains on all sides.
- This point offers visitors a truly breathtaking panoramic view of the clear waters of Dhom Dam and the charm of Krishna Valley.
- Mahabaleshwar. Parsi Point offers spectacular views of the mountains, and Krishna valley.
- Along with the nearby Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani is considered one of the “must-visit” hill stations in Maharashtra and tourists from nearby metros of Mumbai, Pune and other parts of Maharashtra, India as well as abroad throng this place to relax and rejuvenate their senses.
- Panchgani attracts many tourists throughout the year. It is also renowned for many premier residential educational institutions. Panchgani is around 108 kilometres from Pune.
- Paachgani, also called Panchgani, is a hill station and municipal council in Satara district in Maharashtra, India.