Pune to Akkalkot and gangapur darshan
- Akkalkot Swami was a spiritual guru of the Dattatreya tradition. His temple is even known as Vatavruksha Swami Samartha Temple due to the presence of the Banyan tree.
- Akkalkot is a Holy place of Shri.Swami Samarth Maharaj. It is located at a distance of 38 kms. by road from Solapur District headquarters.
- The present temple is built around famous banyan tree. This is the same banyan tree sitting under which Shri.Swami Maharaj used to meditate and preach the followers.
- Gangapur Dattatreya Temple is situated at around 23 km from ‘Ganagapur Road’ in Karnataka. Gangapur Dattatreya Temple Very Famous holy place in India.
- Ganagapura is a kshetra associated with Sri Narasimha Saraswati Swami, the second incarnation of Dattatreya. According to the book Shri GuruCharitra, he promised that he would abide forever at Ganagapura.
- Pune to Gangapur Distance is 360km.